Saturday, January 12, 2013

Mommy and Daddy and Bedtime Stories

The world is such a mess, it's disgusting. I'm tired of yelling at everybody to smarten up. Jeez, if they haven't got the message by now - well. So I thought I might do something to provide a little smile to my readers. The other day I was going through some of my stories just to keep things in order when I came across a couple that I hadn't posted before. I started to chuckle all over again and so I put this one up on You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cv60gxTqtw for people to watch.

I invite you to have a look at it. The format is part of what I do for educational purposes that I hope people will appreciate. I'm currently converting all my stories to this format and have already done all the TruthSeeker stories, The Song of Hiawatha, and The Spell of the Yukon and Other Verses by Robert Service.

Shane and I (mostly Shane) are working on my new website where we will post links to where these stories are available, and I will post that information as soon as I have it.

This is a whole new experience for me, presenting a great number of challenges, but I figured it was worth it to put these stories into a format that you can put into your DVD player and watch the words scroll up the TV screen in synchronization with the sound. I know it's not unique, but it's pretty cool

I would love to hear your comments on this story and this format if you have a minute. email me at vepp@mts.net.

Enjoy!

Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment